To create a new Roleplay log page:
- Choose whether your log is a social log (everyday RP) or a plot log (adventure! excitement!)
- Fill out the fields as shown below.
- Log icon name should be their mushname (all lowercase), if their mushname has a space replace this with a hyphen.
- The new log will automatically be linked to the log page and have a social/plot log tag.
- Distinction: 'social' is slice of life RP/conversational at best while 'plot' is action oriented, stopping a crime, fighting a villain, etc. Not to be confused with official plots.
- Add tags for the players involved.
Log titles should start with the IC date, in the form: (2013-06-13) Log Title
Log titles cannot have the # hashtag symbol for wiki reasons.
Easy to use template, will tag appropriately for log sorting and month/day views, do not forget to add character name tags (same as much name, use '-' instead of space, no capitals)
December 2014 Logs
January 2015 Logs
Example Log Format (wiki-advanced)
|summary=Bob and Shiela have a really nice shrimp dinner.
[[include LogIcon name=Bob]]
[[include LogIcon name=Shiela]]
It was the best of shrimp, it was the worst of shrimp…
How Do I Get a Log Icon?
Visit Wiki Log Icons page